Erick Erickson, founder and editor-in-chief of TheResurgent.com, recently posted an article, I Know One of the Sources, which describes disturbing details on what’s really happening inside the White House in light of the news Trump may have exposed sensitive information during his meetings with Russian officials. Erickson joined Glenn on radio Tuesday to discuss. “This is worse in the sense that the president’s conversations, I’m led to believe, with the Russians, provided them enough information through his bragging that they could identify the location of the source, how the source obtained the information regarding explosives and laptops, and could therefore identify specifically who the source was,” Erickson said. If true, what does that mean for President Trump? Is his job at stake? RELATED: The Russia Leak Won’t End Trump’s Presidency Unless Republicans Agree It Should “I don’t think it’s impeachable, and that’s the problem. Gross incompetence is not one of the areas for impeachment in the Constitution. And I think we have to take that literally. If the president wants to release information to the Russians, he legally has the right to do it,” Erickson said. But there is a deeply troubling aspect to the president sharing high-level intelligence. “The problem is that it undermines our relationships with our allies and our ability to collect intelligence from other sources and could potentially put the life of a source in jeopardy,” Erickson said. 

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2017/05/16/erick-erickson-speaks-with-glenn-i-know-one-of-the-sources-and-its-far-worse-than-whats-being-reported/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20170516GBDaily&utm_term=GB-Control?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

"Theology focuses on our experience of being limited and finite and yet related to that which is limitless and infinite." Ann Belford Ulanov

"Free will is the ability to do gladly that which you have to do." Carl Jung